|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE / FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Delivery Time:||3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Item:||PM 2.5 Dust Mask||Standard:||NIOSH N95 FFP1 FFP2 FFP3|
|Available Color:||White & Grey||Style:||Foldable|
|Material:||Non Woven, Needle Punched Cotton||Layer:||4|
|Active Carbon:||No||Exhalation Valve:||Yes|
|Fluid Resistant:||Yes||Flame Retardant:||Yes|
ffp2 dust mask,
ffp2 face mask
Foldable Anti Dust Air Pollution Dust Pocket Masks with Exhalation Valve
|Item Name||exhalation valve P2|
|Applification||construction, public places|
|Key Words||anti pollution mask, mask n95, disposable dust mask, valved ffp2 dust mask, custom printed ffp2 mask ,exhalation valve ffp2 dust mask , dust pocket mask ,air pollution masks|
|Payment||T/T, 30% deposits;70% balance before delivery|
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples, Door-to-Door
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 5-25 days for batch goods.
How many certifications have you gotten now ?
|A1:||NIOSH N95, CE EN149 FFP2, AS/NZS 1716 P2|
Is OEM mask washable or reusable?
Benehal mask is disposable dust mask, can't be washed.
How long will the disposable mask last?
Disposable dust masks are designed for single use only, after each wearing they should be discarded. A single use should not exceed 8 hours. However the mask may noy last this long in heavy concentrations of hazard.
What are the Limitations of OEM dust mask/ particulate respirator ?
1. The N95 respirator cannot be used if there is oil or toxic substances in the atmosphere.
2. The N95 respirators do not allow much oxygen inside; hence persons with lung diseases cannot use them.
3. The N95 respirator should also not be worn if the atmospheric oxygen content is less than 19.5%.
4. Even normal adults may find it difficult to use the N95 respirators for long periods of time because of the difficulty in breathing and achieving a tight fit, the N95 respirator is not advisable for young children, according to the FDA’s report on the masks and respirators.
How can consumers check the level of protection for a respirator?
For NIOSH-approved respirators, the type of approval will be printed on the respirator itself. Consumers can also verify that approval has indeed been given by visiting the NIOSH website.
Do OEM N95 respirators come in different styles?
Yes. Filtering face piece respirators are available in a wide range of colors, shapes, and styles. Some styles will fit individuals better than others and certain styles may be more comfortable and have better fitting characteristics.
Why do some N95 respirators have an exhalation valve on the front?
The use of an exhalation valve reduces resistance, which makes it easier to breathe (exhale). Some users feel that a respirator with an exhalation valve keeps the face cooler and reduces moisture build up inside the face piece.
|Q8:||What is the function of active carbon on the dust mask ?|
|A8:||The main function is reducing the peculiar smell on the atmosphere.|
|Q9:||How to dispose the used Benehal N95 respirators?|
|A9:||Avoid direct contact with the used respirators. Put them in a plastic bag which is carefully wrapped up and disposed in a covered refuse container.|
Contact Person: LLM